Did you know that certain shops will donate to AAPS a percentage of what you spend?
Ritchies Supermarkets have a Community Benefit Card Program where they
donate a percentage of the money spent by their customers to their nominated club, school or charity every time they shop with them.
How does it work?
- Ask for your free Ritchies' Community Benefit Card at your nearest Ritchies supermarket or liquor store.
- The Community Benefit Card Program Number for AAPS, listed as the Keysborough Animal Shelter is 92229
- You will not be asked for your name or address. Just tell the cashier that the Community Benefit Card Program Number 92229 is the one that you would like to be the recipient of a donation on your behalf.
- Your individually bar coded Ritchies' Community Benefit Card will be given to you and can be used immediately. Choose between a key tag to place on your key ring or a plastic card for your wallet or purse.
- Every time you shop at Ritchies, you will need to present the card or key tag to the cashier.
- Every time the bar code on the card is scanned, 1% of the money you spend is automatically allocated to AAPS.
Mornington Peninsula Travel
Pakenham Amcal Pharmacy
Aromatherapy & French Perfumes
Port Melbourne Travel
Christian Vision Financial Service
Steve & Linda's Iga
Donation Home Loans
The Craft Shoppe
Enhance Window Tinting
W & G Mowers
Fire Engine Parties
Allure Lingerie & Ladieswear
Aqua Pool Covers & Accessories