Tamara and Stuart from Underdog Training and Behaviour Consulting are pleased to be working in conjunction with the Australian Animal Protection Society again in 2008. As well as assisting with troubled dogs and providing assessments for shelter animals, Underdog offer 4 week training courses for dogs adopted from the shelter for just $50 with part proceeds going straight back into the shelter to help the animals. These courses cover everything for you and your new family member- from basic obedience to learning a new name to behaviour problems! Private lessons either in the home (all over metro Melbourne) or at the shelter are also available, at heavily discounted prices for former shelter dogs.
Other services available include
- When Freddy Meets Fido- preventative education for pregnant dog owners
- Select A Pet- to assist you in deciding which dog is right for you!
- Agility workshops and classes (Tyabb)
- Scent Detection workshops (Clayton South)
- Level One Obedience Classes (Clayton South)
- Level Two Obedience Classes (Acland Street and Rickett’s Point dog beach)
- Regional and interstate Seminars and workshops
For enquiries or further information go to www.underdogtraining.com.au or call Tamara and Stuart on 0402 112 105.